Two's Company...Three's a Crowd!

It was getting a little crowded in here. I’ve copied most of my StitchPoet information onto a blog all its own. I will still continue to post photos of the stuff I make here on ChampagneMaker and I’ve created a little blog with everything I have a crush on to share what inspires me. It’s called CrushParty and if that’s not enough inspiration for you, it overflows into CrushCuldeSac on tumblr. I save inspiring knits @ CountingStoneSheep. It’s where knitters go when they can’t sleep! I also blog for Rooney Robison Antiques and have created an Antique Interior Style File with beautiful interiors on tumblr. I mostly PIN recipes, but you can find me there too!


Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bow Wow Wow, Yippee Yo, Yippee Yay!

Toto, We're not in Kansas anymore!

We're on Knitty!


The Bark-A-Lounger!
WINTER '08 ISSUE

Don't be a scaredy cat! It's not that hard!


have a great day and don't step in a poodle
sorry, i couldn't help myself...



7 comments:

Lisa said...

Let me be the first to tell you how much I love the Bark A Lounger! So beautiful! I have cats, so I may have to makke a meow-a-lounger!

comette said...

Congrats! I love this Bark-A-Lounger...so pretty! [Can I just say that is one spoiled dog?] ;-)

Champagne/StitchPoet said...

Oh! You have no idea! And the Bark-A-Lounger has nothing to do with it!!!

I Inspire said...

you are a great inspiration to me! Thanks!

Champagne/StitchPoet said...

thanks "inspired"...goal #1 met! thank you so much!

Renee said...

Adorable!! The Bark a Lounger and the Poodle. Love the colours.

woolywumpus said...

I'm all for handknit projects for my woofs and I love your Bark A Lounger. Emma and Torin say "Stop reading blogs and start knitting!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails