Two's Company...Three's a Crowd!

It was getting a little crowded in here. I’ve copied most of my StitchPoet information onto a blog all its own. I will still continue to post photos of the stuff I make here on ChampagneMaker and I’ve created a little blog with everything I have a crush on to share what inspires me. It’s called CrushParty and if that’s not enough inspiration for you, it overflows into CrushCuldeSac on tumblr. I save inspiring knits @ CountingStoneSheep. It’s where knitters go when they can’t sleep! I also blog for Rooney Robison Antiques and have created an Antique Interior Style File with beautiful interiors on tumblr. I mostly PIN recipes, but you can find me there too!


Thursday, April 16, 2009

ask and you shall receive...

necklace with 3 strands of chalcedony,
freshwater pearls, and aquamarine

Lots have emailed and wanted to see more of the necklace in the banner...I think it's my all-time favorite! It's long, so it's hard to photograph, so to get a better look, don't forget you can click the picture to see a full screen shot. And have you seen French Knot Monogramming? My friend Gretchen turned me on to this...hope I did it right. Any suggestions for it's final destination? A pillow? A purse? Help me out! I haven't the foggiest idea where it will end up. Also, the knitting that served as my plate here will soon be a pillow. I'll let you know how that turns out too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails