Two's Company...Three's a Crowd!

It was getting a little crowded in here. I’ve copied most of my StitchPoet information onto a blog all its own. I will still continue to post photos of the stuff I make here on ChampagneMaker and I’ve created a little blog with everything I have a crush on to share what inspires me. It’s called CrushParty and if that’s not enough inspiration for you, it overflows into CrushCuldeSac on tumblr. I save inspiring knits @ CountingStoneSheep. It’s where knitters go when they can’t sleep! I also blog for Rooney Robison Antiques and have created an Antique Interior Style File with beautiful interiors on tumblr. I mostly PIN recipes, but you can find me there too!


Saturday, July 25, 2009

Online....the old way!


Well, it's not Nanny Payne's clothesline with white sheets for Becky and me to hide between, but it's bringing back those memories! The only thing missing besides the sheets is the sound of that hickory switch shooing us out and on our merry little way. I'm so excited about my new line in the yard and about how my favorite summer dress is going to smell. I am now going to email this picture to Becky and tell her how much I love and miss her (and Nanny)!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Hmmm. I feel as if I'm breathing it in right now. Thanks for the memory!

KayakChickee said...

I finally got a clothes line at this house after six years. I dry everything this way and love it. I heard that you can even line dry in the winter with snow and freezing temps. Going to have to see how that works. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails