Two's Company...Three's a Crowd!

It was getting a little crowded in here. I’ve copied most of my StitchPoet information onto a blog all its own. I will still continue to post photos of the stuff I make here on ChampagneMaker and I’ve created a little blog with everything I have a crush on to share what inspires me. It’s called CrushParty and if that’s not enough inspiration for you, it overflows into CrushCuldeSac on tumblr. I save inspiring knits @ CountingStoneSheep. It’s where knitters go when they can’t sleep! I also blog for Rooney Robison Antiques and have created an Antique Interior Style File with beautiful interiors on tumblr. I mostly PIN recipes, but you can find me there too!


Saturday, August 22, 2009

Jackets Required...


No matter what the invitation says,
you always need somewhere to stash your lips.
..........
Casual Attire? You still don't need a hobo or the kitchen sink to lug around on the dance floor, but maybe a little linen? burlap? Liberty cotton? vintage upholstery with a sassy lining? Dressy Casual? City Casual? Your guess is as good as mine. I read this "Wear-Whatever-The-Heck-You-Want-Attire but please come to our party!" but you're still gonna wanna take your lips in, and your cell, but those jeans are too tight to put anything in those pockets! Semi-Formal? Sassy little Cocktail dress and a silk pouch of some random but reasonable color for your lips, keys and your Coolpix. Formal? black velvet? satin? pearls? something that matches your dress perfectly!
..........
please note:
none of the above mentioned purses come with a date and
stitch poet will not be held responsible for any stolen purses
due to jealous girls lugging the current IT bag of gianormous proportion
with eight other girls at the party that lugged in the same bag...

4 comments:

Cheri said...

With a bag like that, I don't think I'd need a date. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

We want one!!!! xoxo, Lib and MK

bea's blog said...

Hei!
You have a beautiful blog ~
will be back!
European Greetings
~✿~
Beatrice


www.bea-nype.blogspot.com

Larry said...

Hi Champ,

Thanks for your email today. For fun, I thought I'd reply on your Stitch Poet blog.

Saw Hobbs' portrait of "MOM". He's got talent!! Must be in the genes.

That's weird about your neighbor with my name.

Say "hey" to everyone. You guys are always in our thoughts.

Our very best to the Makers, with love,

L&M

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails