Two's Company...Three's a Crowd!

It was getting a little crowded in here. I’ve copied most of my StitchPoet information onto a blog all its own. I will still continue to post photos of the stuff I make here on ChampagneMaker and I’ve created a little blog with everything I have a crush on to share what inspires me. It’s called CrushParty and if that’s not enough inspiration for you, it overflows into CrushCuldeSac on tumblr. I save inspiring knits @ CountingStoneSheep. It’s where knitters go when they can’t sleep! I also blog for Rooney Robison Antiques and have created an Antique Interior Style File with beautiful interiors on tumblr. I mostly PIN recipes, but you can find me there too!


Monday, September 21, 2009

The Beverly Hillbillies!



Our 3rd year moving Elly May to college.
Jed wouldn't let me ride on top!


Just in case anyone was wondering why I keep hanging on to my old mini-van... It's not the kind of car that you can't wait to get another, but then you just can't let it go. In March we blew out 13 candles on the mini-van cake and crossed our fingers for another college trip. We did it! Now we're just hoping it makes it to move-out. Granny Clampett would be so proud!

2 comments:

Sara said...

lol Our pick-up truck celebrated 13 years this past May. My husband has some logic about always needing a pick-up truck in your back pocket for the justincase events. I'm not so sure, but we keep paying the liability insurance and putting new transmissions in that sucker. Hope your van makes it to move-out day and back home again.

Cheri said...

Hmm. Makes me wish I hadn't let my Odyssey go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails