Two's Company...Three's a Crowd!

It was getting a little crowded in here. I’ve copied most of my StitchPoet information onto a blog all its own. I will still continue to post photos of the stuff I make here on ChampagneMaker and I’ve created a little blog with everything I have a crush on to share what inspires me. It’s called CrushParty and if that’s not enough inspiration for you, it overflows into CrushCuldeSac on tumblr. I save inspiring knits @ CountingStoneSheep. It’s where knitters go when they can’t sleep! I also blog for Rooney Robison Antiques and have created an Antique Interior Style File with beautiful interiors on tumblr. I mostly PIN recipes, but you can find me there too!


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Biggy Size the Chip Bag with a KIT!


has KITTED! the Big Chip!


...If you visit their site and can't find it online...
CALL THEM!


Email: knitpicky@bellsouth.net
Phone: 336-768-5599

They did a wonderful job pulling the kits together!
They have a great selection and have even chosen linings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails