Two's Company...Three's a Crowd!

It was getting a little crowded in here. I’ve copied most of my StitchPoet information onto a blog all its own. I will still continue to post photos of the stuff I make here on ChampagneMaker and I’ve created a little blog with everything I have a crush on to share what inspires me. It’s called CrushParty and if that’s not enough inspiration for you, it overflows into CrushCuldeSac on tumblr. I save inspiring knits @ CountingStoneSheep. It’s where knitters go when they can’t sleep! I also blog for Rooney Robison Antiques and have created an Antique Interior Style File with beautiful interiors on tumblr. I mostly PIN recipes, but you can find me there too!


Friday, September 9, 2011

Order Status? SHIPPED!


I'm so excited to see my new stash!
I ordered this Berroco Link which is this gianormous chain yarn
calling for something like size 50 needles!
Wonder if I will even knit this? 
I might just put it in a bowl!


You know how much I love kid mohair... and this was on sale... 
I got enough to make the Wrapigan!
What do you think?
The Wrapigan in kid mohair?! YES!
I can't believe it's taken me this long to try that!


...and because it was on sale,
and this color would be AMAZING in my new family room...
Yes, enough for a small throw for the chaise is on it's way!


...and last, but certainly not least...
Berroco's new Boboli
It reminds me of Noro, which I can't get enough of.
I knew I'd have to have some when Debbie @ The Fibre Studio
teased me with it last time I was there.
Again, no idea what I will do with it, but it too
would look amazing in my family room as a throw 
on my robin's egg blue sofa!

I know, I've got some stitchin' to do!
I think the next bachelor season project will have to be a throw.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails