Two's Company...Three's a Crowd!

It was getting a little crowded in here. I’ve copied most of my StitchPoet information onto a blog all its own. I will still continue to post photos of the stuff I make here on ChampagneMaker and I’ve created a little blog with everything I have a crush on to share what inspires me. It’s called CrushParty and if that’s not enough inspiration for you, it overflows into CrushCuldeSac on tumblr. I save inspiring knits @ CountingStoneSheep. It’s where knitters go when they can’t sleep! I also blog for Rooney Robison Antiques and have created an Antique Interior Style File with beautiful interiors on tumblr. I mostly PIN recipes, but you can find me there too!


Saturday, November 26, 2011

Alexander Youth Network


I was recently asked to create 

My inspiration came from all of the photos of
bundled Penguins in New Zealand after being cleaned of the oil spill.

"The mission of Alexander Youth Network is to provide quality, professional treatment to children; irreplaceable components of such therapy are love, affection, and compassion. Each year, Alexander serves over 5,700 children with, or at high risk of, serious emotional and behavioral problems often induced by neglect or abuse. A majority of the “kids of Alexander” come from low-income homes, some are separated from their natural families, and many live in the care of therapeutic foster parents."

To learn more about Alexander Youth Network, go HERE.
 Read more about how you can help and contribute to make a difference.
You can Purchase Holiday Cards or even Donate to the Angel Network.

3 comments:

annekata said...

Did you actually design this card? It's amazing. I'm still trying to get a grip on what do...It seems you can do anything and all of it equally well. Very impressive. So curious to follow your creative path. Enjoy the holidays!!!

Champagne'sCrushParty said...

annekata, yes, it's a watercolor. As for what I "do"...well, clearly I have creative A.D.D. I'm just like to make stuff and try my best to do it every day! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! I got lost there more than once today! I hope I did not gush too much with all my comments. Thanks for visiting! I "crushed" your darling cowl on CrushParty today! Not sure if you'll find yourself back here, but I couldn't find an email for you anywhere...

Carole said...

wow fantastic !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails