Two's Company...Three's a Crowd!

It was getting a little crowded in here. I’ve copied most of my StitchPoet information onto a blog all its own. I will still continue to post photos of the stuff I make here on ChampagneMaker and I’ve created a little blog with everything I have a crush on to share what inspires me. It’s called CrushParty and if that’s not enough inspiration for you, it overflows into CrushCuldeSac on tumblr. I save inspiring knits @ CountingStoneSheep. It’s where knitters go when they can’t sleep! I also blog for Rooney Robison Antiques and have created an Antique Interior Style File with beautiful interiors on tumblr. I mostly PIN recipes, but you can find me there too!


Saturday, April 28, 2012

Currently Stitching . . .


Today, someone asked me, "What's on your needles?"
Now, you know I couldn't give just one answer, because
I think every needle has something on it. 
It's a little problem I have, so...


I said, "You mean which needles currently have my hands on them?"
...That would be my 3's...

And this is what's on them.
Kettle Dyed 60% Baby Alpaca, 40% Pima Cotton
Solid: Color #2318, Multi: Color #7325


It looks like Sea Glass to me!
And no, as usual, I have no idea what the finished
garment will look like, but it's a top-down animal graph.
I'm sure, being on size 3's, that it will take me through the
upcoming Bachelorette season, so we'll just call it Emily for now.
If you follow my knitting adventures, you know I knit at least
one project during the Bachelor/Bachelorette season.
This season was filmed here in Charlotte!
Watch and knit something with me!
What's on your needles?

3 comments:

reeve said...

oooooo!!! Love the looks of this. As always, can't wait to see the finished project:)

I had no idea the bachelor was being filmed in charlotte, now I'm gonna have to watch. dangit.

Sarah said...

I can relate to having unfinished projects everywhere, though in crochet they don't occupy your hooks. Anyway I've given you a Liebster award on my blog. See http://engineeredcrochet.blogspot.com/2012/05/craziness-and-awards.html for details on claiming it.

Anonymous said...

Made my day once once more, great post..two thumbs up!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails