Two's Company...Three's a Crowd!

It was getting a little crowded in here. I’ve copied most of my StitchPoet information onto a blog all its own. I will still continue to post photos of the stuff I make here on ChampagneMaker and I’ve created a little blog with everything I have a crush on to share what inspires me. It’s called CrushParty and if that’s not enough inspiration for you, it overflows into CrushCuldeSac on tumblr. I save inspiring knits @ CountingStoneSheep. It’s where knitters go when they can’t sleep! I also blog for Rooney Robison Antiques and have created an Antique Interior Style File with beautiful interiors on tumblr. I mostly PIN recipes, but you can find me there too!


Thursday, March 21, 2013

To Simplify...


There was a day that I could manage all my little blog categories.
This goes here, that goes there, but I'm just either
too busy, or too old now.

If you follow this blog, and want to keep up with me, scoot over and follow Crush Party because this one is going to disappear soon. I've sorely neglected "me," and Crush Party too for that matter, but here's my posting strategy: 

I'll post on Crush Party when it's more than a picture to share.
My everyday life is on Instagram @champagnemaker.
Crush Cul de Sac will remain my overall tumblr inspiration board.
Counting Stone Sheep is my knitting tumblr inspiration board.
I'll keep my Pinterest boards, mostly recipes and wish lists.
And, last but not least,
Stitch Poet will be there for you knitters until a new Website is revealed.
(such a tease!)

I know, it doesn't seem like much simplifying is going on does it? Especially when you consider that I have a "day" job. (That is a joke to you all that know the midnight candle I burn...ok, 2am candle.) But simply eliminating just one thing makes me feel better. I hate to do it, as this little blog gets alot of weekly traffic even though I'm silent most of the time over here... I think you're using my sidebar to navigate maybe, but I need a mini-me and don't think I'm going to get one, so follow me on CRUSH PARTY if you wanna keep up! Ciao... April is dooms day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

ChampagneCrushParty said...

@Anon ~ yep, @champagnemaker!! The cage might be empty, but you can follow and we'll get nowhere fast :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails